E-PRIV 230W KIT
~ SMOK E-PRIV 230W KIT ~
The SMOK E-PRIV 230W TC Starter Kit is exquisitely executed with highly creative designs and meticulous workmanship, fully integrated with a high-performance 230W chip-set and 1.45" TFT Full-Color Display to pair with the popular TFV12 Prince Tank.
The SMOK E-PRIV 230W Box Mod is skillfully crafted with multiple sport car engine elements, such as the engine's intake manifold, embedded hexagonal screws, and V12 marked lateral firing bar.
Taking things a step further, the E-PRIV implements SMOK's most modern display to date with a large 1.45" TFT Full-Color screen to fully showcase vaping information and output adjustments.
Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately) accessed via hinged bottom battery door, the internal chip-set have a maximum output of 230W along with full temperature control suite and precision MEMORY Mode.
- Dimensions - 85mm by 47mm by 31.88mm
- Weight - 194.5g
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9V
- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Charging Current: 1.3A
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- MEMORY Mode
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- High-Quality 1.45 Inch TFT Full Color Display
- 6-Color Screen Adjustment Setting
- Hinged Bottom-Loaded Battery Door Access
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Battery Series Connection
- Puff Monitoring System
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- 10 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 28mm At Widest Point
- 5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade V12 Prince Coil Structure
- 0.2ohm V12 Prince Dual Mesh Coil - rated for 50-80W
- 0.17ohm V12 Prince Max Mesh Coil - rated for 80-130W
- 510 Connection
INCLUDED IN THIS PURCHASE:
- 1 E-PRIV 230W Box Mod
- 1 TFV12 Prince Tank
- 1 0.2ohm V12 Prince Dual Mesh Coil
- 1 0.17ohm V12 Prince Max Mesh Coil
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 Anti-Slip Tank Ring
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Spare Parts Bag
- 1 Instructional Manual
~ Please see related products below for our suggested Sub Tank Match-ups & accessories ~
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by Eliminator Vapes and any and all of Eliminator Vapes parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Eliminator Vapes and any and all of Eliminator Vapes parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Eliminator Vapes and any and all of Eliminator Vapes parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eliminator Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.