DEVILKIN 225W KIT
~ SMOK DEVILKIN 225W KIT ~
The SMOK Devilkin 225W TC Starter Kit exemplifies the design prowess of SMOK, developing a visually stunning vape device with 1.3" HD OLED display to pair with the industry-leading TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank.
The SMOK Devilkin 225W Box Mod integrates a beautiful "blade" edge surrounding the OLED screen with colorful high-quality resolutions on the front-end.
The entire visual masterpiece combines luxurious yet powerful experience, while small details such as a stealth lateral firing bar and creatively placed adjustments buttons provide ergonomic support.
The internal chip-set can fire up to an impressive 225W, along with comprehensive temperature control suite that packs in adjustable TCR as well as preheat capability and Memory Mode.
Each kit comes with the most popular tank of 2018 so far, the SMOK TFV12 Prince, offering a maximum capacity of 8 milliliters, button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the versatile TFV12 Prince Coil System.
A truly phenomenal balance of high-performance and exquisite designs, the SMOK Devilkin 225W TC and TFV12 Prince is set to enter the market with spectacular fashion.
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 6-225W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Mode
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- High-Quality 1.3 Inch OLED Display
- Hinged Bottom-Loaded Battery Door Access
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Battery Series Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade V12 Prince Coil Structure
- 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coils - rated for 60-120W
- 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coils - rated for 40-100W
- 510 Connection
INCLUDED IN THIS PURCHASE:
- 1 Devilkin 225W Box Mod
- 1 TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Quad Coil
- 1 0.15ohm V12 Prince-T10 Dec Coil
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
~ Please see related products below for our suggested Sub Tank Match-ups & accessories ~
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by Eliminator Vapes and any and all of Eliminator Vapes parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Eliminator Vapes and any and all of Eliminator Vapes parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Eliminator Vapes and any and all of Eliminator Vapes parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eliminator Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.