AEGIS LEGEND 200W KIT
~ GEEKVAPE AEGIS LEGEND 200W KIT ~
The Geek Vape Aegis Legend 200W Starter Kit continues the legacy of the epic Aegis series, integrating an updated chassis to accommodate dual 18650 batteries and increases maximum power output to 200W with the intelligent AS Chip.
Maintaining the high-level of shock-absorbency and withstanding dirty environment, the Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod is constructed with die-cast aluminum alloy frame, advanced LSR Injection Molding technology, ergonomic leather grip, and carbon steel battery door cover.
The battery section is bottom-loaded, allowing for easy installation of dual high-amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) via a hinged lock mechanism for proper securement.
A rocker-inspired firing button in a trigger-style structure provides user-friendly operation, with a full-color OLED display screen for organized informational readouts.
The Aegis Legend has a maximum wattage output of 200W, and several output modes, such as: Power Wattage, VPC, TC-TCR, and BYPASS Mode. Under temperature control setting, it has Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) setting, a proprietary technology to adjust resistance of a wide range of heating elements to different ranges.
The Geekvape Aero Tank is compatible with the SMOK TFV8 Baby Coil Family. Therefore, you do not have to use Geekvape Aero Mesh coils and we recommend using a coil from the SMOK Baby Beast Coil Family in place of a Geekvape Super Mesh coil.
- Dimensions: 90.5mm by 58.5mm by 30.6mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-100W
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance Adjustments (TCR)
- VPC Mode - Power Curve Adjustments
- BYPASS Mode
- Intuitive 0.91" OLED Full-Color Display
- Durable Zinc & Aluminum Zinc Alloy Construction
- LSR Silicone Mold
- Stainless Steel Powder Metallurgy
- Premium Leather Grip Section
- Incredible Shockproof System
- IP67 Water Resistance and Dust-proof System
- Rocker-Style Firing Button
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Cap
- Spring-Loaded Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 25mm Diameter
- 4mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Super Mesh Coil System
- 0.2ohm Mesh X1 Kanthal Coil - rated for 30-90W
- 0.15ohm Quad Coil - rated for 60-80W
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control
- Convenient Top-Fill Method
- Delrin Wide-bore Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
INCLUDED IN THIS PURCHASE:
- 1 Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod
- 1 Aero Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.4ohm Quad Coil
- 1 Spare Bubble Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Accessory Bag
- Instructional Manual
~ Please see related products below for our suggested Sub Tank Match-ups & accessories ~
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by Eliminator Vapes and any and all of Eliminator Vapes parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Eliminator Vapes and any and all of Eliminator Vapes parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Eliminator Vapes and any and all of Eliminator Vapes parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eliminator Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.