LIT 24MM RDA
~ VANDY VAPE LIT 24mm BF RDA ~
The Lit RDA by Vandy Vape introduces a versatile rebuild-able dripper platform with dynamic functionalities, highlighted with two different airflow options and a multi-functional build deck with three ways to build coils.
A culmination of ingenious designs from the design team at Vandy Vape, the Lit RDA is built to be a do-it-all dripper measuring 24mm in diameter and useful for a range of different set-up with three types of drip tips and squonk BF RDA set-up pin.
The crowning achievement lies within the multi-functional build deck, adopting a spring-loaded center post capable of securing coil leads with a clamp-style mechanism. It can be used with common builds from horizontal and vertical configurations, accommodating the flavor-focused Mesh builds.
The airflow of the Lit 24mm RDA is creatively designed with a Rhombus-shaped slots on the wall sleeve, with the option of choosing between parallel large cutouts or mini parallelogram air-slots.
- 24mm Diameter
- Deep Juice Well
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Innovative Single Post Build Deck
- Clamp-Mechanism Securement
- Lock Down via Two Slotted Flathead Screws
- Dynamic Dual Slotted Side Airflow - Rhombus-Shaped
- Two Types of Internal Airflow Wall - Parallel Slots or Mini Air-slots
- 17.5mm Wide Resin Drip Tip
- 18mm Wide Delrin Doc Drip Tip
- 18mm Wide ULTEM Drip Tip
- Bottom-Feeding Squonk-Ready 510 Pin Set-Up
- Gold-Plated 510 Contact Pin
INCLUDED IN THIS PURCHASE:
- 1 x LIT BF RDA
- 1 x 17.5mm Wide Resin Drip Tip
- 1 x 18mm Wide Delrin Doc Drip Tip
- 1 x 18mm Wide ULTEM Drip Tip
- 1 x Squonk BF 510 Pin
- 1 x Spare Parts & O-Rings
~ Please see related products below ~
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
Warning Before Purchase:
Rebuildable atomizers have known risks. They are intended for use only by ADVANCED users who have, and know how to use, a multimeter and who have a basic knowledge of electronics. Rebuildable atomizers cannot safely be used by inexperienced users and users who do not have the equipment necessary to test the coils they build. Rebuildable atomizers should only be used with IMR batteries. Please note the following:
- Rebuildable coils/wicks must be tested with a meter before use. Failure to do so can cause injury to you and damage to your property.
- If not built properly, coil/wick assemblies WILL destroy electronic devices and should always be tested first on a mechanical mod.
- By purchasing this product, you certify that you meet all of the requirements above and that you hold harmless Roadside Vapes for any improper use of this product.
Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by Eliminator Vapes and any and all of Eliminator Vapes parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Eliminator Vapes and any and all of Eliminator Vapes parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Eliminator Vapes and any and all of Eliminator Vapes parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eliminator Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.