~ SMOK PRINCE TANK COILS ~
The SMOK Prince Replacement Coils are high performance coils for the TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank.
- V12-M4 Quad Coil ~ 0.17ohm ~ 30w - 70w / Best between 45w - 55w
- V12-Q4 Quad Coil ~ 0.4ohm ~ 40w - 100w / Best between 60w - 80w
- V12-X6 Sextuple Coil ~ 0.15ohm ~ 50w - 120w / Best between 80w - 100w
- V12-T10 Decuple Coil ~ 0.12ohm ~ 60w - 120w / Best between 80w - 110w
- V12 Prince Strip Coil ~ 0.15 ohm ~ 40w - 100w / Best Between 80w - 90w
- V12 Prince Mesh Coil ~ 0.15 ohm ~ 40w - 80w / Best Between 60w - 70w
- V12 Dual Mesh Coil ~ 0.2 ohm ~ 50w - 80w / Best Between 65w - 75w
- V12 Triple Mesh Coil ~ 0.15 ohm ~ 60w - 100w / Best Between 80w - 90w
- V12 Max Mesh Coil ~ 0.17 ohm ~ 70w - 130w / Best Between 100w - 120w
INCLUDED IN THIS PURCHASE:
- 3 x SMOK TFV12 PRINCE COILS
~ Please see related products below ~
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by Eliminator Vapes and any and all of Eliminator Vapes parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Eliminator Vapes and any and all of Eliminator Vapes parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Eliminator Vapes and any and all of Eliminator Vapes parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eliminator Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.