MAG 225W KIT
~ MAG 225W Kit ~
The SMOK MAG 225W TC Starter Kit delivers a striking masterpiece with ergonomic implementations, presenting an aggressively designed device integrated with SMOKTech's premiere output chip-set to pair with the high-caliber TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank.
The structural design of the SMOK Mag 225W TC Box Mod is made with a futuristic control face along the trigger-inspired chassis, streamlined with a comfortable palm rest and an oversized firing switch. Furthermore, battery installations of the dual high-amp 18650 (sold separately) is opened via flower-shaped button located on the side of the face, allowing access to the sliding battery compartment.
The Mag 225W is built with SMOKTech's latest technology, presenting a customizable and user-friendly full-color OLED screen that provides essential data at a glance with vibrant displays. The Mag features a maximum output of 225W and a plethora of output adjustments ranging from temperature control suite with added Memory Mode for increased precision to a full-suite of protections.
Each MAG kit is paired with the new SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank, presenting a maximum capacity of 8 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the performance TFV12 Prince Coil System.
Exceptionally designed with striking visual prowess and ergonomically crafted with the TFV12 Prince Tank, the SMOK Mag 225W TC Starter Kit is set to be the new prolific system in the industry.
MAG 225W MOD Specifications:
- Dimensions: 92mm by 65mm by 30mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Maximum Wattage Output: 6-225W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Modes
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Full-Colored OLED Display Matrix - Customizable Colors
- Oversized Firing Switch - Trigger-Like Design
- Sliding Battery Bay Access - Flower-Shaped Button Lock
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Battery Series Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Specifications:
- 25.5mm Base Diameter
- 5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade V12 Prince Coil Structure
- 0.17 V12 Prince-M4 Quadruple Coils - rated for 30-70W
- 510 Connection
Included in this Purchase:
- 1 Mag 225W TC Box Mod
- 1 TFV12 Prince Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Core
- 1 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Core
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Port
- Spare Parts & O-Rings
- Instructional Manual
~ Please see related products below for our suggested Sub Tank Match-ups & accessories ~
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by Eliminator Vapes and any and all of Eliminator Vapes parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Eliminator Vapes and any and all of Eliminator Vapes parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Eliminator Vapes and any and all of Eliminator Vapes parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Eliminator Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.